Tamagoya Corporate Philosophy “Tips for Business Failure
I stumbled upon the “Tamagoya Corporate Philosophy: “Tips for Failing in Business” while browsing the internet and thought it would be a good idea. So I’ll text it in.
The secret to failing in business
- Believing that the old way is the best
- Thinking that mochi is just a rice cake shop
- Don’t read a book if you don’t have time to do so.
- Thinking that you can get by
- No poverty to keep up with earning and breaking bones unnecessarily.
- To be reassured that good products can be sold in a hurry.
- To use people cheaply by saying you can’t pay them a high salary.
- Thinking that it is more profitable to postpone payment, and devising ways to avoid paying.
- Thinking that a machine is too expensive to be used by someone else
- Think that customers are too selfish.
- A businessman should not think of humanity as a matter of course.
- If you can’t do that, don’t improve.
(2020/10/22 01:22:29時点 Amazon調べ-詳細)